Book a Session/Fees
- Initial Session 75 minutes – $155.00
- Regular session 60 minutes – $140.00
- Packages – 3 sessions – $390.00
- Buy a voucher for a friend *Click here to buy a voucher or book/pay for a session.
1. Emotional release Package
Releasing old emotional patterns from the past.
I’ve found that past ‘stresses’ or traumas in peoples lives are a great contributor of anxiety, depression, ‘rage’ and discontentment.
Sometimes there’s an attachment or feeling or ‘charge’ that is blocking you from being your true, contented, peaceful self.
2. Immune System Package
Good for lethargy, being run down, always catching everything going around.
3. Aligning to your Life’s Path Package
Everyone has a purpose for being here, what’s yours?
4. Spiritual Development Package
Re-discovering your true self, feeling a connection to a higher source.
Most people have 1-3 sessions depending on their issue or complaint. If there’s an issue or problem that you’ve had for a while, its usually takes a couple of sessions to get to the origin of the problem. People seem to notice a huge shift in the first session and the follow up sessions help to consolidate the work. You could also use the three sessions whenever you feel out of balance or want to achieve a new goal.
Kinesiology was offered health rebates up until 1st April 2019 but unfortunately –
The Federal Government From 1 April 2019 said the following natural therapies will be excluded from the definition of private health insurance general treatment and will no longer receive the private health insurance rebate as part of a general treatment policy: Alexander technique, aromatherapy, Bowen therapy, Buteyko, Feldenkrais, Western herbalism, homeopathy, iridology, kinesiology, naturopathy, Pilates, reflexology, Rolfing, shiatsu, tai chi, and yoga
Rebates are available from the following health funds till 1st April ’19:
- Medibank Private
- BUPA Health Funds (MBF, NRMA, SGIO, SGIC, HBA, Mutual Community, ANZ, ASA, St George Health
- Manchester Unity
- Australian Unity
- GU Health
- Credicare Health Fund/ CUA Health
- Health Partners
- Health Care Insurance Ltd
- Teachers Federation Health Ltd
- Transport Health